The Patient-Physician Engagement Platform
Engagement solutions to increase brand recommendations and drive purchase.
No one gets you into more doctor’s offices than PatientPoint.
Reach patients on the most niche treatments. We deliver unrivaled scale to ensure your brand message makes an impact on your target patients and physicians.
*in most categories
A Partner Unlike Any Other
Realize unparalleled benefits by partnering with PatientPoint. We’re bigger, better and offering more value to our sponsor partners than ever before.
- Category exclusivity
- Customized messaging down to the location level
- Turnkey execution and reporting
Expanding Patient and Physician Engagement Opportunities
What’s new, what’s next from PatientPoint.
- PatientPoint screens in the waiting room, exam rooms and the back office are currently undergoing the annual audit by the Alliance for Audited Media (AAM) to validate that they are in the office, in operation and playing content.
- Going above industry requirements, screens within Primary Care practices, Oncology and Dermatology specialty networks are undergoing an annual audit by AAM to confirm their presence and operational status.
- The PatientPoint digital network platform is currently under re-Certification for the new year, CY 2022, to confirm data accuracy and that proof of play logs are accurate, reliable and complete.
- Monthly reporting of Ad Plays, Open Days, Play Days, Total Locations, Total Devices and Total HCPs is provided for 100% of our client campaigns.
- PatientPoint custom waiting room print continues to be audited by AAM for all campaigns to confirm printing, shipping and delivery.
The doctor’s office remains the most trusted, respected and relevant place for healthcare brands to connect with patients and providers. Our best-in-class engagement solutions continue to be backed by verification and validation measures that exceed industry standards to ensure you continue to have the highest level of confidence.
Stay in the Know
Sign up to receive updates on PatientPoint and new patient and physician engagement opportunities.