A better reach is within reach.
PatientPoint has an untarnished reputation for delivering superior results to our sponsoring brands. With 30 years of point-of-care innovation and leadership, we are uniquely positioned to be your trusted point-of-care partner.
For 30 years, we have been delivering impactful results that marketers can trust. We meet—and exceed—industry verification and validation requirements to ensure our sponsor partners have continued confidence in the impact and results of your point-of-care campaigns with PatientPoint. Our digital network certification from Alliance for Audited Media (AAM) proves our commitment to your success.
- PatientPoint screens in the waiting room, exam rooms and the back office have been audited by AAM to validate that they are in the office, on and playing content.
- Going above industry requirements, screens within Primary Care practices and six key specialty Practices have been AAM-audited to confirm their presence and operational status.
- The PatientPoint digital network platform has been audited and has received Certification, confirming data accuracy and that proof of play logs are accurate, reliable and complete.
- Monthly reporting of Ad Plays, Open Days, Play Days, Total Locations, Total Devices and Total HCPs are certified and delivered for 100% of our client campaigns.
- PatientPoint custom waiting room print continues to be audited by AAM for all campaigns to confirm printing, shipping and delivery.
- PatientPoint exam room fixed asset poster unit and display rack with advertiser-supported patient brochures continue to be AAM-audited to confirm presence of all participating campaigns.
We’ve Got the HCPs You Want to Reach
All HCPs are not created equal. PatientPoint programs give your brand access to significant share of script volume in key categories.
2Projected 2019 end-of-year reach for all prescriptions written by gastroenterologists within PatientPoint programs.
3Projected 2019 end-of-year reach for all prescriptions written by oncologists within PatientPoint programs. Retail pharmacy data only. Does not include specialty pharmacies or infusion therapy.
*Categories based on Symphony Health Solutions (SHS) USC2 (broadest category) and include all drug brands (branded and generic).
**Projected coverage by end of year 2019.
Been There. Pioneered That.
We continue to innovate to ensure your brand is at the forefront of point-of-care engagement.
Pioneered the POC Industry
First Exam Room Print Program
First to Customize Waiting Room Messaging
First Back Office Physician Program
First Digital Interactive Exam Room Program
Mobile, Virtual Health
A Peek Behind the Scenes
Get an inside look at the PatientPoint teams powering our partnerships with brands like yours.
Stay in the Know
Sign up to receive updates on PatientPoint® and all things point of care.