Remote Patient Monitoring Made Easy
Extend the same level of personalized patient engagement beyond your office. PatientPoint’s turnkey remote patient monitoring solution lets you easily implement and optimize a remote care program tailored to your practice and patients’ needs.
A Custom, Convenient RPM Solution
- Get started quickly: We can help identify eligible patients, get them onboarded and handle device shipping and logistics
- Outsource monitoring to a team of nurses who deliver valuable care to your patients that improves outcomes and reduces your workload
- Time spent monitoring is automatically logged for each patient
- All-in-one dashboard provides comprehensive patient logs and records and easy-to-use communication tools
Remote Care Is Personal Healthcare
Our dedicated Nurse Care Team creates a personalized care experience for your patients and optimizes your remote patient monitoring program to create practice efficiencies and maximize reimbursement.
- Dedicated nurses who can work independently, present solutions and maximize the efficiency of physician involvement
- Follows treatment plans and guidelines set by your practice
- Maintains regular communication to encourage patient adherence to treatment plan and remote patient monitoring engagement
- Expand the number of patients and conditions treated without additional staff
- Automatic time tracking
Benefits of Adding Remote Patient Monitoring to Your Practice
Increase Staff Efficiency
Our Nurse Team reduces the number of unbilled calls and messages coming into your staff and physicians, freeing them up to focus on patients in office.
Get paid for having your remote patient monitoring team monitoring your high-risk/chronic patients via their frequent remote monitoring, phone calls and telehealth visits.
Improve Patient Satisfaction
The Nurse Team offers a greater sense of connection and personalized care for your patients who need this type of monitoring and attention.
Improve Patient Outcomes
Research shows that providing consistent monitoring and access to high-risk patients will result in decreased ER visits, mortality and morbidity.
Calculate Your Reimbursement Revenue
See how much your practice could earn with remote patient monitoring solutions.
Start enrolling patients in a remote patient monitoring program. Contact us to get started.