Provide Ongoing, Remote Support to Your Patient Populations
Maintain consistent communication with patients even when they’re not in the office through Remote Care Management solutions that support your value-based care goals with reimbursable events.
Click on the Remote Care Management solution to learn more
Send automated, regular assessments and surveys to your patient populations and low- and medium-risk chronic care patients to maintain consistent communication.
- Choose from a library of pre-built, disease-state-specific assessments and value-based care patient surveys and screeners
- Triage patients in-office or through virtual visits
- Increase practice revenue with reimbursable events
- Automatically send relevant PatientPoint health education after assessment completion
Remote Patient Monitoring
Provide ongoing, remote monitoring to high-risk and chronic care patients via at-home devices that record patient data—like blood pressure monitors, glucose meters, oximeter, spirometers and more.
- All devices sent to patients and maintained by Remote Care Partners in partnership with PatientPoint
- No initial cash-outlay on devices
- Easy-to-use dashboard provides comprehensive patient logs and records
- Time spent monitoring is automatically logged for each patient for increase in billable services
How Remote Patient Monitoring Works
Supplement in-office care with virtual visits that help manage patient traffic.
- Triage patients to help manage in-person appointment referrals
- Provide virtual access to specialist care
- Enhanced virtual waiting room plays relevant, PatientPoint specialty-/condition-specific content until the physician arrives
- Enhanced virtual exam room gives providers access to 3D anatomicals to use as visual aids in patient comprehension
- No cost to your practice
Contact Us for a Demo
Tell us which Virtual Care solutions you want to demo.