Provide Ongoing, Remote Support to Your Patient Populations
Maintain consistent communication with patients even when they’re not in the office with comprehensive Remote Care Management solutions.
Click on the Remote Care Management solution to learn more
Send automated, regular assessments and surveys to your patient populations and low- and medium-risk chronic care patients to maintain consistent communication.
- Choose from a library of pre-built, disease-state-specific assessments and value-based care patient surveys and screeners
- Triage patients in-office or through virtual visits
- Increase practice revenue with reimbursable events
- Automatically send relevant PatientPoint health education after assessment completion
Remote Patient Monitoring
Provide ongoing, remote monitoring to high-risk and chronic care patients via at-home devices that record patient data—like blood pressure monitors, glucose meters, oximeter, spirometers and more.
- All devices sent to patients and maintained by Remote Care Partners in partnership with PatientPoint
- No initial cash-outlay on devices
- Easy-to-use dashboard provides comprehensive patient logs and records
- Time spent monitoring is automatically logged for each patient for increase in billable services
How Remote Patient Monitoring Works
Supplement in-office care with virtual visits that help manage patient traffic.
- Triage patients to help manage in-person appointment referrals
- Provide virtual access to specialist care
- Enhanced virtual waiting room plays relevant, PatientPoint specialty-/condition-specific content until the physician arrives
- Enhanced virtual exam room gives providers access to 3D anatomicals to use as visual aids in patient comprehension
- No cost to your practice
Contact Us for a Demo
Tell us which Virtual Care solutions you want to demo.