Empower Patient-Physician Discussions with Exam Room Touchscreens
Give clinical staff and physicians interactive teaching tools and multimedia health information in the exam room.
Enhance the Health Information in Your Exam Room
- Access teaching tools designed for clinical staff, including a digital whiteboard and a specialty-specific Anatomy Library with medical illustrations, interactive medical models, 3D anatomicals and videos
- Support patient education goals with specialty-specific health content that can be sent to patients to review after the appointment
- Drive patient engagement with your practice by adding links to your practice news, patient portal, practice website and online resources
Engage. Educate. Empower.
Customize Content to Support Your Practice Goals
Give patients easy access to your practice resources—right in the exam room. With our easy-to-use portal you can add messages to your exam room screens that link to your patient portal, website, events calendar and more.
- Drive patient portal sign-ups by adding a link to the touchscreen and guiding new patients to sign up at their first visit
- Give providers quick access to the patient education and resources they recommend frequently, including patient procedure videos, handouts and assistance programs
- Add messages that link to your practice videos, YouTube channel or website resources
An Enhanced Exam Room Experience for a Range of Specialties
Increase Patient Satisfaction
“Patients find they are making the most of their time while they are here, from the waiting room to the examination room. It really allows them not to get distracted and focus more on their care.”
Want to Increase Patient Portal Sign-ups?
Customizing the exam room screen is proven to drive patient portal use and help you reach your quality care goals.
*Findings reported by one health system that used PatientPoint Exam Room Touchscreens as part of its patient portal engagement strategy.
Foster Staff Engagement
Provide staff important medical news, practice information and patient care tips with digital screens in the back office.
Start enhancing the exam room experience today. Contact us to get started.