Enhance the Veteran Experience in the Exam Room
Give physicians interactive teaching tools and multimedia health information to help educate and engage Veterans.
Resources to Educate and Engage Veterans
- Access a digital whiteboard and an Anatomy Library with medical illustrations, interactive medical models, 3D anatomicals and videos to aid in patient comprehension
- Support Veteran education goals with health content that can be sent for review after the appointment
- Add messages that link to VA resources including My HealtheVet sign-in, Whole Health videos, VA news and events
Engage. Educate. Empower.
Customization to Support VA and Hospital Goals
With our easy-to-use portal you can add messages to your exam room screens that link to your VA, hospital and CBOC resources—all from the exam room.
- Drive My HealtheVet sign-ups by adding a link to the touchscreen and guiding Veterans to sign up at their first visit
- Give physicians quick access to VA, Whole Health and other resources they recommend frequently, including patient procedure videos, handouts and Veteran assistance programs
- Add messages that link to VA videos and your YouTube channel
An Enhanced Exam Room Experience for Veterans
Increase Patient Satisfaction
“I have been a patient in chemotherapy here in the 23rd Street VA hospital for the last 10 years, and as I have observed the PatientPoint exam room presentation I wondered…where has this great visual aid been all this time for us as patients! Thank you! I will be utilizing this tool as much as possible in the future.”
Increase Important Health Screenings
Create awareness and drive Veteran action with comprehensive messaging on the importance of preventive care. Provide Veterans with engaging digital health content that improves health outcomes.
Drive Employee Engagement with VA Goals
Give healthcare providers important medical news, VA updates and Veteran care tips with digital screens in the back office.
Start enhancing the exam room experience today. Contact us to get started.